ISNA Schools Mission Statement
The mission of ISNA Schools is to provide a challenging academic program in an Islamic environment, preparing students for post-secondary school education.
ISNA Schools is committed to:
- provide students with an environment that promotes Islamic values and their integration into all aspects of life;
- enable all students to reach their full potential and to become responsible and contributing members of both the Islamic community and the global society;
- maintain high academic standards and promote life-long learning;
- offer a supportive environment that builds self-esteem and confidence;
- develop the power of independent reasoning and the discipline of hard work;
- encourage social responsibility and provide opportunities for leadership;
- maintain inclusive classes that will foster effective communication between teachers and students in an environment of shared Islamic practice, cultural diversity and mutual understanding and respect.